We are now looking for a full-time Account Executive to join our tight-knit Danish team. The Account Executive will play a key role in contributing to the success of the Danish office and in adding a great personality to the winning team we are building.
Your responsibility and impact
As our Account Executive you will:
- Be responsible for acquiring new customers: taking ownership of creating pipeline and for prospecting, booking and conducting meetings and closing deals.
- Drive solution sales processes and meet with executives and decision makers in sales, marketing and IT.
- Work closely with our sales engineers and enterprise solutions consultants.
- Maintain high activity regarding booking and conducting high-quality sales meetings
- Work with exciting companies from a wide range of industries, learning further about the value real-time company data offers to different challenges companies face
A value-driven team player
You are the one we’re looking for if you:
- Have 2-5 years of relevant experience from Saas or IT solution selling
- Bonus points for experience in Salesforce, MS Dynamics or other common CRM- and marketing automation platforms
- Have a value-driven approach to doing sales and a are able to manage complex sales processes
- Are keen on being part of a tight-knit team, contributing to building a winning mindset and a great workplace culture
- Have a proactive and efficient style of working and take on all stages of the sales process with equal enthusiasm
Please note that native-level proficiency in Danish and professional working proficiency in English are requirements of this position.
Build your future
Working at Vainu is a great opportunity:
- You’ll be part of a company that is known for a data-driven, modern approach to sales and that eagerly aspires to become a well established tech company
- With your proactive approach and great mindset you’ll have the possibility to create your development opportunities
- Employees can spend 10 % of their working time on personal development efforts that serve their career development plans
- We are proud of the great camaraderie in the company. At Vainu you’re encouraged to be yourself, bring your ideas to the table and take ownership of your own success. Your colleagues will support you and kindly push you to grow along the way.
- We offer a flexible remote-work policy
- We are a family friendly workplace