Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses thrive through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference the world is a more beautiful place.
How you will make an impact
This role sees the next phase of Xero’s growth and expanding our reach further into the EMEA regions. An added benefit of our new European entity is we can enhance some of the existing products we market across these regions which will in turn accelerate growth and further enhance our competitive position in the market.
Xero’s Partner Channel is exciting and we work in Partnership with Accountants & Bookkeepers to help them and their small business clients to become more successful. We do this by using Xero’s products and services to free up time and gain greater insight into their financial situation. Account Managers at Xero are responsible for growing and maintaining these critical relationships, building on the great sense of community that exists amongst Xero Partners and guiding them to speed up adoption of Xero across their client base.
As our first Account Manager in Denmark you will be responsible for increasing profitable sales growth within your territory identifying areas of opportunity and assisting Partners, both new and existing, to utilise the resources within Xero to help grow their client base on Xero. You will effectively account manage your territory to grow and retain the business to achieve the targets set with clients in both Denmark and across EMEA.
What you will bring
- Ideally experience working within a SaaS / Cloud organisation
- Strong Sales Account Management backgound
- Being hungry to succeed for yourself, our Partners, the team and the wider business
- Being open to feedback and willing to reach out to your manager and colleagues for help
- Understanding people, being genuinely curious and knowing when to adjust your style to fit different conversations
- Being passionate about our purpose- making life better for people, small businesses, their advisors and communities around the world
- A strong passion for new business sales
What will you get?
A snapshot of the things you will get from working in Xero includes;
- ReTop-spec MacBook or HP Z-book
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee Share Plan (own a part of Xero!)
- 25 days holiday plus Public Holidays (plus an extra 3 days over the Christmas period!)
- 6 months Wellbeing Leave
- Remote and Flexible Working
- And lots more!
Who are we?
We’d describe our culture as human, friendly, engaging, supportive, agile and super collaborative.At Xero, our five values underpin everything we do; from the way we work, to how we delight and deliver to our customers.
Our values are:
#Human #Ownership #Team #Challenge and #Beautiful
They create our special culture and the ‘Xero way’ that we want to foster and maintain as we scale and grow at speed. They’re integral to our brand and resonate outside Xero through our ecosystem and ultimately our customers.
Whilst this will be the first role in Denmark and work remotely, we truly make up for this with the social interaction and ‘team’ environment we create.