Would you like to support the transition to a safer and greener energy sector in an international, commercially driven B2B organization? Do you thrive in a fast-paced team environment that fosters diversity and ambition? And would you like to assume an integral role in using your Accounting expertise as an integral part of an agile and growing business?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join as our Accounting Manager at RelyOn Nutec, the world’s leading provider of safety-related services, located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
In your role as our Accounting Manager, your reporting line will be directly to the CFO, and you will serve as the primary finance partner for both the parent company and subsidiaries within the RelyOn Nutec Group.
Based at our Copenhagen headquarters, you will collaborate with colleagues across the organization and be responsible for a broad variety of activities and reporting towards the stakeholders.
To excel in this role, it is essential that you combine strong people skills with a genuine enthusiasm for understanding the business. Collaboration with colleagues from various parts of the world will be a regular occurrence, requiring you to proactively engage, possess an open mindset, service-orientation, and exhibit strong communication abilities.
Primary duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the accounting and reporting functions within the parent company, which includes leading a team consisting of one accountant and two student employees.
- Manage financial accounting and controlling activities, including the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Assist the controlling team during the budgeting and forecasting process with main responsibility of the parent company, plus participation in the budget preparation for the group
- Provide support to the CFO by assisting with ad-hoc tasks and conducting various analyses as required.
- Drive optimization of finance processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assume additional tasks and projects assigned by the CFO.
- 5+ years of experience as controller or senior accountant or in a similar role with ambition to develop.
- Degree in Business Economics and Finance or a similar field.
- Accountable, organized, and a determined team-player, with a keen attention to quality and detail.
- Required proficiency in Excel and experience with Navision/Business central and HFM.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to navigate cultural differences when interacting with colleagues at all levels across borders.
- Exhibits determination and a sense of responsibility in fulfilling job duties.
- A high level of English proficiency is necessary, both in written and verbal communication.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As an Accounting Manager at RelyOn Nutec, you will embark on a multifaceted role that offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of an international company undergoing an exciting phase of development.
RelyOn Nutec operates as an agile and flexible organization, benefitting from the strength of diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We believe in the value of diversity and foster an empowering work environment that blends professional ambition with a flexible and informal atmosphere. Our commitment to inclusivity extends to all individuals, irrespective of sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, religious orientation, or any similar factors.
Aside from our engaging work environment, RelyOn Nutec offers;
- Competitive, experience-based compensation package, including company-paid pension
- Paid mobile cellphone and internet connection at your home address
- A hybrid work model; including a flexible mixture of home and office working
- Competence development through further education and courses
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a diverse, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
RelyOn Nutec is a company dedicated to supporting customers in critical industries, helping to save lives and protect the environment. Through a comprehensive range of solutions, we focus on developing the skills and competence of our customers and their employees. Our expertise spans various industries where safety and environmental protection is paramount. With our headquarters located in Copenhagen and a significant global presence, we annually serve over 10,000 companies. Read more about our company here: www.relyonnutec.com.