Are you commercially minded and passionate about creating compelling results, always with a customer-centric approach? And do you have a flair for creating strong commercial propositions in a tech and data communication market? Then you might be the candidate that we are looking for.
GlobalConnect/IP-Only own and operate a leading Northern European fiber network connecting the region to the world. We also develop and deliver technology services to strengthen our customer’s digital journeys further. You will get a great opportunity to join the exciting journey of transforming the new organization towards our new vision.
Your new job?
As a Commercial Manager you will be part of shaping our new Proposition Management function, taking an active role in defining what propositions we take to market and ensure that we always have a competitive product offering. You will play a significant role in setting the future direction for GlobalConnect/IP-Only’s product portfolio, driving projects, developing and executing the go-to-market strategy. You will be a key player in creating change and establishing our team as a best-in-class partner for the rest of the commercial and technical organization.
As our new Commercial Manager, you will report directly to our Head of Proposition Management.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be to develop, adapt and create the right commercial propositions for the Danish market and manage your own short-term initiatives and long-term strategic projects. You are going to execute across the organization, in close collaboration with a wide number of functions across GlobalConnect/IP-Only. Furthermore, you will be responsible for high priority strategic projects to secure we have the right propositions in the market from a commercial perspective.
Your responsibilities in detail
- Proposition and go-to-market for Danish B2B market
- Identify, develop and participate in new business opportunities and be a key stakeholder on new product launches from a commercial perspective
- Analyze and identify potential in the existing customer base for up sale, cross sale and solution selling
- Plan and run campaign activities, commercial roadmaps and price/content changes aimed at existing customers.
- Brush-up on existing products and propositions, create focus initiatives to boost sales and increase awareness of existing product portfolio
- Involving all stakeholders across the organization in go-to-market preparation and execution
- Always be close to the customer and the market and continuously monitor developments, including competitor moves, market trends and changes in customer needs.
Qualifications & personal profile
You are a very strong commercial and strategic profile. You are customer driven, accountable and a team player. You always meet your colleagues with a positive approach and have a natural talent for building relations across the organization.
Your qualifications include:
- BSc. or MSc. degree or relevant field
- Experience in working with commercial proposition development and go-to-market execution
- Analytically flair and experience in creating and working with crisp analysis
- Experience with project management
- Thrives and have good collaborative skills with a large interface across organizational differences
- Motivated by achieving ambitious goals in a fast-moving environment
- You are good at getting your message across – you present to larger assemblies and can resist pressure
- A proactive and responsible approach to problem solving within its field of work
- High level of English and Danish – both written and spoken
You will get a competitive compensation package with a salary according to your qualifications, a pension scheme, health insurance & 6 weeks holiday. We offer a healthy and varied selection of food in our canteen, a gym with group training and a very active social club.
Our office location is at Hørskætten 3, Taastrup but from November 2020 we will move to a new office located at Havneholmen in central Copenhagen.