Would you like to become a part of a growing international organization, and do you have the drive and
power to set new standards in reporting and analytical capabilities within Credit risk?
At ALD Automotive we are looking for a Credit Data Analyst in a newly created position. We need your help to bring us to the next level in our reporting and analytical capabilities in the Nordic Region with data from our brand-new Data Warehouse. You know how to create business value through data insight and at the same time ensure compliance with ALD Automotives regulations. You will have the freedom to apply
whichever analytical methodology you see fit, and you will be able to work independently.
You will join our 6 highly skilled colleagues in our Nordic Credit Hub team. We have an open and sharing culture, and it is vital that you are willing to be an active part of the team both socially and professionally.
You will be located at our Nordic regional headquarters in Taastrup, close to different types of public transportation and easily accessible by car.
As a Credit Data Analyst you will be collaborating closely with the business and you will own and be responsible for:
- Setting up the infrastructure for extraction, transformation and loading of data from our Nordic Data Warehouse into one common Credit & Compliance data repository that will support
- automation of report generation
- analysis of credit decisions and identification of customer segments applicable for
- automation of credit decision
- analysis of credit decisions with the objective to recommend adjustments in current credit policies
- prepare data for future development of bespoken score cards
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining of a complete Credit Risk Monitoring package for both B2B and B2C customers
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining of a customer centric report repository that facilitate exchange of customer information between ALD entities in a precise and efficient way
- Maintaining the rules and scoring models in our Compliance and credit decision engine
- Transforming Group compliance requirements into data-driven validation and decision rules compliance & credit decision engine.
- 2+ years of experience from a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Previous work experiences the field of business analytics with tools and techniques such as Python, Pandas, NymPy and SQL.
- Familiar with Power BI for visualization of data
- Understanding and experience with programming languages like VBA, Java, or R
- Fluent in Danish and English, both oral and written
Your personal skills
- have an analytical mindset
- are good at communicating with people with different business backgrounds
- enjoy working and collaborating cross functionally across the company
- are focused, organized, and well structured
- have a logical mindset
At ALD Automotive, we have a high level of employee satisfaction, and we highly emphasize the well-being of our employees. We offer several “flexible benefits” and employee benefits, which include seven extra vacation days, time off on skewed holidays, an attractive mobile working policy, health insurance as well a several favorable insurance offers, pension scheme, and various social events.