At Planday, we know that happy people power great businesses. We provide a career-defining workplace based on the values: transparency, communication and flexibility. We live and breathe for our customers’ success, while retaining a Scandinavian approach to work-life balance. We celebrate each other’s achievements and differences and encourage each other to learn and grow. If you recognise these values in yourself, we’d love you to join us on our journey.
The sales organisation sits at the centre of Planday’s growth plan, and the SDR position is the starting point of the success of the revenue generation team, as such the SDR team is absolutely integral to the success of Planday
- We are expanding our high performing team in Copenhagen, and are looking to recruit a number of performance focused SDR’s to maximise revenue potential secured from our outbound lead generation process.
- This is a consultative, solution lead sales approach which will require outbound sales activity with a focus on understanding customers objectives and pain points to guide prospective clients into the sales model to enable our Sales Executives to achieve a high percentage of adoption.
- You will preferably have a B2B Sales background and experience of generating revenue opportunity through approaches made at a senior decision maker level in an SME or LMB organisation. Ideally within one or all of our vertical sectors. (Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail etc)
- You will be comfortable in an environment based on merit and will be driven by success, where an on-target revenue achievement attracts a highly attractive commission structure.
- An enviable technology stack is provided to enhance your natural ability to develop successful relationships with prospective clients.
- You will be responsible for delivering qualified first appointments through a process of engagement, fact finding and qualifying business pain and objectives that our sales team can deliver solution to.
We imagine you are early in your sales career and might come from a current role in a high paced and competitive environment as one of the leading Sales Development Representatives of your team. You have proven yourself as structured and ambitious prospector generating new leads by engaging your clients through content based nurture campaigns with a high volume of calls. We’re looking for a hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individual who is always on the search for the next lead.
- Research new markets,
- build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships with potential customers using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Make an average of 40 outbound calls to prospects daily with the goal of scheduling platform demos for your Account Executive team
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Be the face of Planday, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape
Who you are
- You speak English as well as Danish
- You have a natural passion for sales preferably within SaaS based software environment
- You have a natural outgoing personality with a high drive and energy that you love to apply not only among your team mates but also every time you speak to a potential client
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding your goals
- Previous experience in a startup / entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and have successfully applied these in inside sales
- Early in sales career and have an ambition to move up as a Sales Executive
Ideally, you have experience with a SaaS solution, but not a definite requirement. Most importantly, you are a self-driven, motivated person, who wants to work for a forward thinking, fast-paced, growth orientated organisation
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job;
What we offer:
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment
- Be a key part in an exciting international growth journey
- International and open working atmosphere
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Lots of team and community events
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks
- Work smarter to grow our business on all levels
- We do what we say and say what we do
- Go beyond what’s expected to achieve success
- The best results are achieved together
- Encourage people to make impactful decisions