Fox NSP Europe, a subsidiary of Fox Group, is an operating partner for the Nike sports brand in Europe. As part of our expansion plans, we are currently seeking a Head Coach (Store Manager) for our Nike store located in Belgium, Antwerp. As our Nike store Head Coach, your mission is to lead and unite the store team (Coaches, Leads and Athletes) to provide a ‘premium’ customer experience within a Nike store. You hire, train, and develop a high-performing team who are brand passionate and love to win. As the Head Coach, you play a critical role in ensuring the success of the team, the business, and the brand. After all, it’s leaders like you that make Nike the #1 Sports Brand in the World.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a single medium or large volume Nike store
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and operational standards.
- Manage financial budget including labour costs and overall expenses.
- Develop strategies to maximize role of store within District (look beyond single store to district impact).
- Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store team performance
- Create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Human Resources planning.
- Demonstrate a high sense of ownership and accountability for your role and your team.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• A minimum of 4 years retail management experience, preferably with a global, premium brand.
• Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service and sales.
• Ability to lead, motivate, coach and manage a high performing team to achieve common goals in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to plan, organize, delegate, and communicate effectively.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems.
• Languages: Dutch and English.
• Availability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as required.
What you’ll get:
Amazing discount on Nike gear
Competitive compensation and benefits
Opportunity to learn and grow your career with an outstanding luxury athletic brand
Positive and supportive team environment