Shortlist are searching for a
Solution Specialist for Solar
Are you passionate about programming and master data? Do you understand the complexity and impact of master data and the need for a solid distribution of data between applications?
If your answer is yes and you have solid experience as a developer in C# and know SQL by heart, then you have a chance to become a part of a strong technical team consisting of three developers and a scrum master. We are working in an agile framework on the Solar MDM platform and ensuring master data availability across platforms on a global scale.
We are looking for a Solution Specialist with advanced knowledge of .NET technologies such as C# and MS SQL, whose primary objectives are clean, optimized code, together with user interface based on WPF, and who will deliver a great experience to the end users.
You will get a unique opportunity to be a part of a well-established global team working both in Poland and Denmark with the responsibility of supporting the technical applications of our master data distribution within the company. The team is global, therefore, you need to take into account that travels are part of the job. They will altogether take approximately 20 days a year.
What will you be doing you ask?
Your primary task will be to deliver new features on our existing platforms for master data management, master data distribution and other supporting applications. Furthermore, you will work with agile development of features based on prioritization form value stream as well as handling 2nd line support. The best solutions are made based on solid business understanding, and therefore you will additionally be required to coordinate and collaborate with business to understand the demand, challenge business on solution requirements and design the possible solutions on architectural level with the team.
What we wish to see in you
We are looking for a responsible, committed and technically strong person who wants to step in and be a part of a strong team working in an international environment.
- Relevant master degree
- Professional experience as developer (3+ years)
- Solid experience about .Net Framework 4.7+
- Experience with Web API technology (SOAP/REST)
- Knowledge of desktop technologies such as WPF
- Solid experience with Entity Framework and SQL
- Strong team player
- English (Intermediate level) and above, oral and written
- Practical knowledge and experience with unit tests
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Design principles in general (e.g. SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure cloud solutions
- Knowledge of DevExpress components
- Azure DevOps Pipelines (CI, Build, Release)
- Experience with SAP master data and/or pricing
- Database query performance optimizations
- .NET Core and ASP.NET Core
To us, being an experienced developer also includes knowledge of Unit testing and automated UI testing. As a person you are open minded, collaborative and communicative. You have a strong team-orientation and the ability to challenge existing perceptions. It is important that you are customer oriented, flexible and service minded, and since the team is global and our corporate language is English, you need to speak and write it fluently.