What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet.
As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural
yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Welcome to Leadership & Organizational Transformation, People & Organization (P&O)
We are a dedicated team of eight people working on development of our organization, leadership, and talents. We are looking for a passionate colleague who can support the development of one of Novozymes’ business areas, OneHealth which is on an exciting journey. The area is growing exponentially through organic and inorganic growth and counts today +500 employees. The Organizational Developer will support the upscaling and building of capabilities as well as act as bridge between the business area and the expertise in People & Organization to
ensure a coordinated and efficient support.
You will play a key role in representing P&O in future due diligence processes as well as integrations of acquired businesses including design of organizational structures, roles and teams. Since a big part of the job will be to build new teams, get organizational anchoring in place and responsibilities clarified – and all in a high pace environment – it would be an advantage if you have experience either from start-up companies, cultural change processes and/or integration of businesses.
In this role, you will make an impact by.
- Driving or supporting organizational development and transformation initiatives
- Proactively identifying, facilitating and contributing to solve organizational challenges that can be related to various aspects as e.g. structures, interfaces, processes, roles etc.
- Being a sparring partner to executive leaders on strategic priorities, leadership and organizational matters and help them set and develop a winning team
- Being an active contributor to maintaining and developing Novozymes’ global frameworks and culture within leadership, talent development and way of working
To succeed you must:
- Have an academic background within HR, consultancy, or a related field
- Min 2 years of experience with organizational development and/or organizational design
- Have experience working in a global organization, i.e. fluent in English as business language and familiar with working across cultures
- Good executive stakeholder management abilities
You will have an advantage if you:
- Have a structured and dare-to-lead oriented workstyle that enables taking charge and ensuring progress on strategic and complex issues
- Oriented towards results and impact
Our new colleague
We are looking for a colleague who has a positive mindset and a solution-focused and pragmatic approach to tasks and challenges. You are good at building relations and have a desire to create an impact for Novozymes and the world by building an excellent organization and leaders.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Location: This job will be located in Lyngby, Denmark.
Want to learn more?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com.