Are you looking for a role where you can make an impact and have a lot of responsibility for driving our business forward?
In Lobyco we have created the customer loyalty and sales platform for the future across the global retail industry. Our first mover app solution enables retailers to move from omni channel marketing to individually tailored communication and sales. After having spent the last 5 years refining our solution to become a natural part of life for 1,8 mill people in Denmark, we have now gained several international customers and are ready for more. We have a great product and the customers love it. The sky is the limit. And that is why we need you!
Implement our great services with customers all over the world together with your cross functional agile team.
Basically, your job is to be responsible for the delivering and maintaining our services for a few of our customers. You need to be close to our customers – understanding how we can bring true business value to them through our services in close collaboration with a customer success manager.
Key words are understanding how you can integrate our services into our customers system landscape in an swift and effective way so that the customers can benefit from our services as fast as possible while at the same time not jeopardizing quality and business value. But also understand when to use standard products and when to do adjustments and customer specific solutions – and overall keeping the customer happy.
You will lead an agile team based in several locations with approx. 7 people counting developers, testers, DevOps, Scrum Master and UX specialists. It is you who sets the direction, ensures that the development capacity is used the best way possible – both for Lobyco and for the customers.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Communicate clearly to stakeholders – mainly at the customer but also inside Lobyco partly through meetings (also onsite with customer) partly through different forms of reporting leaving no one unsure of current progress and priorities
- Prioritise backlog items between new features, minor improvements and bugs identified through incidents in production (or simply ensure that never happens)
- Scope features with a continuous focus on creating as much business value as possible
- Work together with our Customer Success and team to ensure we can scope and estimate new potential services to our customers.
- Evaluate success of features via A/B testing and detailed analytics
- Keep track of overall roadmap, externally communicated deadlines and budgets
You can look forward to major impact and work with a product with relevance for all people around the globe – we all need to buy our groceries somehow.
So who are we looking for?
We are looking for a profile with great project management skills and a good technical understanding in combination with a passion for digital solutions. As part of a start-up environment, you must be able to handle ambiguity, make decisions and drive things forward without having detailed manuals and templates for everything. As you will be the link between customer requirements and colleagues with different professional and cultural backgrounds you must be a very good communicator. You can “translate” commercial lingo so it makes sense to your technical colleagues and vice versa – and do it with a clear-cut definition of why, who, and when.
Additionally, your CV comprises:
- A university degree at minimum bachelors’ level
- 1+ years of experience in a Technical Project Manager or Product Owner role or similar in an agile setup. Alternatively you are an ambitious Project Manager with an urge to take on more responsibility and eager to learn
- Knowledge of and/or motivation for building skills across grocery retail, digital solutions, UX and cloud
- Very good English skills, written and spoken
Your new workplace
Your new workplace is the Lobyco HQ in Albertslund, Greater Copenhagen. As we are owned by Coop (Denmark’s leading consumer goods retailer) you can look forward to all the vibrant energy and passion that characterizes a start-up but not having the start-up downsides like no salary, no pension, no lunch etc. You can enjoy lunch made by our own cook. You will have a competitive salary with additional health insurance. You will have a 10% bonus when you shop in Coop stores and online.