Flexii is a new brand in the telco industry, and a part of Hi3G. We are a 100% digital company and driven by simplicity.
If you are a passionate self-starter, Flexii is a great company for you!
You will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within the Flexii organization, from the initial ideation through to completion. You will coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned with Flexii objectives.
The role is located at our office in Copenhagen where you will become part of our Flexii team. You will refer directly to the Director of Flexii, Suzaan Sauermann.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement We are looking for a candidate who has strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices. We are a small team and you therefore need to be able to handle the process from A-Z.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline