Blue Water Shipping is an international Shipping, Transport, Logistics and Freight Forwarding Company with head office in Esbjerg, Denmark.
As a part of our expansion strategy, we want to establish an office in the Flensburg area being able to serve our customers in close collaboration with our Sønderborg office located 30 min from the border.
The area is developing rapidly and we are seeking a Business Development Manager to grow the market for the northern part of Germany.
The Job Includes:
- Responsible for Northern Germany as a sales region – especially within sea & air business.
- Arrange visits, follow up, canvassing reports and socializing
- Work out door to door quotation
- Coordinate sales effort with branch offices and agents
- Quotations from factory to site, incl. transport, sea freight etc.
- Participate in local and international related exhibitions
Requirements for the Job
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience within sea and air business (general cargo segment).
- General good knowledge of freight forwarding
- Local experience and knowledge
- Able to work in an international environment and with overseas offices and agents
- Must be able to handle issues with a positive approach and work under pressure
- Must be able to speak, read and write English and German
- Good computer skills