Teracloud S.A. is looking for an HR person to join the team whose primary responsibility is a season full lifecycle technical recruiter to support our growing business 8 countries.
The TM Partner role will support the Chief RD Officer, fill RD lab talent around the world and handle employee relation issues. The responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our RD positions.
English and German speaking skills are a must. The Talent Management Partner will support day to day general HR issues for Europe.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on Linkedin, Indeed, niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen RD resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities • Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with RD team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with RD professionals
- Compose job offer letters through UKG and locally.
- Onboard new hires through UKG
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Handle employee relation issues
- Manage Armenia recruiter
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, MS Teams/Zoom and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for RD roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems(UKG Preferred) and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- 5 to 7 years of HR experience/recruiting
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree