Do you speak Norwegian at a native level? Are you looking for a job with a lot of impact? Do you have a passion for Marketing? Then this might be an opportunity for you!
This position is based in the HQ in Broendby, Denmark or Olso, Norway. There is a possibility of supporting relocation to one of these locations. You will report to the Head of Field Marketing, Europe North and join a team of informal and professional colleagues who value a close collaboration.
Drive the new marketing strategy for Norway
As the Field Marketing Specialist for Norway you will have an essential role, with the rest of the Field Marketing team, to build up and implement the new and improved marketing strategy that will help position Nilfisk amongst the strongest players in the market. This will include all online marketing activities, for instance product launches, campaigns and local market positioning. You will ensure that all these activities support the business strategy of Nilfisk, and you are responsible for executing the strategy in your local market in very close cooperation with key stakeholders in the sales department.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Own the local marketing plan and support on management of the local marketing budget for Norway, working towards a higher ROI on all marketing activities
- Align with sales and other important stakeholders on key activities by channel and KPIs
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns on all platforms, such as segment-based campaigns, dealer marketing program , print and digital content, including validation of translations of global marketing material for Norway
- Generate content to ensure global activities resonate with the local audience, identifying local opportunities and trends to drive demand
- Attend customer meetings with sales managers to support customers and dealers on a needs-basis driving joint marketing activities to deliver growth
- Co-ordinate and participate in trade fairs/ customer events across Norway
Collaborative Marketing Specialist with a high drive
We imagine that you have some years of experience as a generalist marketeer from a B2B business. You speak Norwegian at a native level, and a good level of English is necessary as this is our corporate language. As we work with SalesForce, Pardot and Umbraco, it would be a plus if you have experience with these tools (or other CRMs and CMSs). he position can either be located at our HQ in Broendby, Copenhagen or our office in Oslo.
We expect approx. 10 – 20 travel days per year.
On a more personal level, you use your great communication skills when you manage your stakeholders. You can create an excellent collaboration across the organisation, but especially with sales. You have a commercial focus and proactively suggest ways to generate and improve lead quality.
Let’s create a cleaner future together
Clean is changing. Today, cleaning is a key contributor to health and safety, and a new clean is emerging, driven by technology and innovation. At Nilfisk we are a driving force in this development, and we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other across an exciting, dynamic organization. Being part of Nilfisk means having the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive to bring your great ideas to life. At Nilfisk you can lead, innovate and collaborate for a cleaner future. Are you ready to make a change?