Do you want to help a successful SaaS scale-up entering new markets?
The Lobyco platform helps retailers drive customers to retail stores, build customer loyalty and increase customer value. Our first mover app – a powerful yet simple to use white-label solution – helps create a seamless shopping experience between physical retail stores and digital channels.
We are already in various countries counting Finland, Romania, Greenland, Canada etc. Lobycos next big step is to expand even further within new markets – and for that we need a frontrunner to build strong relationships and a solid pipeline.
Motivated by building strategic relationships and passionate about new technology?
As our new Sales Executive your primary tasks will be to:
• Continuously identifying new business opportunities and expanding the company’s customer base
• Develop and implement sales strategies and plans to achieve or exceed sales targets in close collaboration with Head of Growth
• Communicating with commercial management and other departments to ensure that the company’s overall goals and objectives are met, including tasks such as budgeting and forecasting processes
• Making presentations to potential clients, partners and other stakeholders. Overall representing Lobyco and our products
Also, for this position we will need a person who is willing to travel frequently, both to visit potential new customers and represent Lobyco at conferences.
Great analytical skills and eager to do meaningful research in the retail market?
To succeed in this position we are on the lookout for a colleague with strong stakeholder management skills and someone who communicates and negotiates on a strategic level. At the same time, we need someone who is not scared away of doing the field work, including preparing and booking meetings on his/her own.
Additionally, your CV comprises:
• In depth understanding of the sales process and a proven sales track record
• Strong analytical skills – analyzing data and the market trends is crucial to make informed and strategic decisions about the Lobyco sales strategy
• Experience from the tech industry – understanding the business mechanisms in a SaaS company, and the long sales cycles is a big advantage
Your new workplace
As you will be our entrance to new markets that we are yet to explore, we are very flexible on hybrid working. The job will though contain a lot of travel activity when representing the company at trade fairs, visiting potential customers and general in-depth market research. This role would be based from Denmark, with a hybrid working set up.
Your new colleagues
You will be part of a team, based in globally, the team consist of three experienced sales and partnership colleagues, all part of our wider, and very strong commercial organization.
Lobyco aim to be diverse in all manners when getting new people onboard in our journey, and therefore encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries. We value the positive impact that difference has on our teams and have an ambitious goal to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the customers we serve on an everyday basis.
Behind Lobyco is Coop – Denmark’s leading consumer goods retailer with more than 1.200 stores across Denmark. That is why we say that our solution is for retailers by retailers. We are approx. 165 colleagues located in Denmark, Romania, Ukraine, Poland and UK. Learn more at lobyco.com