Are you skilled in Microsoft 365 administration and development and like to work with Exchange online / Teams / SharePoint and the rest of the portfolio? Then join our Infrastructure team and immerse yourself in Microsoft 365 with focus on Exchange Online / SharePoint / Teams and the world of other Microsoft technologies.
You will make sure that BAUHAUS internal systems are running smoothly and with as little down time as possible. You will help create, develop and implement new solutions for users in Microsoft 365 in close corporation with the Infrastructure team (Azure) and our 3 party provider Atea. Furthermore, you will be the go-to person for technical 2 level support from our ServiceDesk team.
Your tasks include:
- Manage and administrate current tenant and solution for MS365
- Implement new tools and features into our digital tools and channels
- Help and support ServiceDesk team with solutions, trouble finding, training and procedures
- Participate on migrations from private cloud to public cloud
- Help manage day to day maintenance in MS365 through automation and optimization
- Design, create, and implement MS365 solutions for new and old systems
How will your typical day look like?
You will start with going through the new tickets in the queue and then discuss and assign them with the rest of the Infrastructure team in our morning meeting. Your typical tasks will be incidents from monitoring, requests from users / ServiceDesk or other forms of day-to-day operations for 2 level. Projects will also be a large part of your day, both internal (working on new technologies, automation, development, and maintenance) and cross platform projects involving several different departments and teams.
What is in it for you?
You will join team of highly skilled colleagues who will be happy to share their knowledge with you as you share yours with them. The Infrastructure team consist of 8 highly skilled people with different specialties and high knowledge of neighboring technologies. We are based in both Denmark (Tilst) and Sweden (Stockholm) and good collaboration in between the 2 offices is key to success.
You will also become part of a growing business, that presents a lot of exciting challenges and thus also opportunities to help put your mark on BAUHAUS together with your colleagues. BAUHAUS is at the forefront of the latest technologies, and you will have the opportunity to work with them hands on. We will support you in your development and give you the opportunity to work on various operations tasks and projects.
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Microsoft 365 Administrator / Developer or similar position
- Skilled in Exchange online / SharePoint online / Teams / PowerShell / scripts
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 management and MS Windows and Active Directory
- Experience with training and supporting a service desk function (different team)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange management
- Fluent in Danish and English
It is your advantage if you are familiar with ITIL V3 and have completed any certifications or courses related to the job position, but not a requirement.
This position is based in Tilst (Aarhus) and will include a few traveling days a year to Sweden.