At Genmab, we’re committed to building extra[not]ordinary futures together, by developing antibody products and pioneering, knock-your-socks-off therapies that change the lives of patients and the future of cancer treatment and serious diseases.
From our people who are caring, candid, and impact-driven to our business, which is innovative and rooted in science, we believe that being proudly unique, determined to be our best, and authentic is essential to fulfilling our purpose.
The Role & Department
As a Senior Microsoft 365 Engineer you will join Infrastructure & Operations and the Digital Workplace team focusing on the SharePoint technology of M365.
You enjoy interacting with the Business focusing on usability and want to drive the Digital Workplace transformation journey. Amongst other tasks you will be responsible for the global implementation and adaptation of best practice solutions in Microsoft 365 as well as lead or advise projects to develop related solutions. You will be reporting to the Digital Workplace Director and work in a global team located with colleagues in United States and Netherlands supported by a Managed Service provider in India.
Key responsibilities include:
- Global implementation and adoption of best practice solutions in Microsoft 365 through change management, training and end-user communications, specifically within Collaboration and Productivity, i.e. SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer and Office applications
- Lead or advisor on projects to develop of related solutions such as Intranet, Document Management systems and other relevant tools and applications
- Governance, Compliance and Development of the Microsoft 365 portfolio. This includes lifecycle product management, governance of integrations towards the platform and keeping track of backlogs
- Build and promote business relationship as you work closely with business and IT across the entire organization to understand their needs and help adopt best practices
- 5+ years experience of SharePoint Online and Microsoft O365 technology stack
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft PowerShell and SharePoint Composite Applications
- Experience and working knowledge from ITSM, Enterprise-wide solution enablement, support and life-cycle planning in close collaboration with user communities by use of the Microsoft Service Adoption framework
- A Hands-on technologist with advisory skills and an eye for business value creation.
- Experience in Microsoft Power Platform is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree within Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal in English.
This role is located in Copenhagen.
- You are passionate about our purpose and genuinely care about our mission to transform the lives of patients through innovative cancer treatment
- You bring rigor and excellence to all that you do. You are a fierce believer in our rooted-in-science approach to problem-solving
- You are a generous collaborator who can work in teams with diverse backgrounds
- You are determined to do and be your best and take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team
- You are not afraid to grapple with the unknown and be innovative
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic company (or a strong desire to)
- You work hard and are not afraid to have a little fun while you do so
Genmab leverages the effectiveness of an agile working environment, when possible, for the betterment of employee work-life balance. Our offices are designed as open, community-based spaces that work to connect employees while being immersed in our state-of-the-art laboratories. Whether you’re in one of our collaboratively designed office spaces or working remotely, we thrive on connecting with each other to innovate.
Founded in 1999 in Copenhagen, Denmark, Genmab is an innovative biotech company that has become a leader in antibody biology and innovation. Our product pipeline and next-generation antibody technologies are the result of our strong company culture, a deep passion for innovation, and desire to transform cancer treatment and serious diseases.
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a warm, fun, dynamic community, and team up with some of the best, most authentic individuals in locations around the world, who care deeply and share in a relentless drive to innovate and create transformational medicines. People who are candid, impact-driven, and a little unconventional; who seek out and embrace the opportunity to build new and bold futures within a rapidly growing and innovative biotech company; who bring their full selves to work and show up for each other – rolling up their sleeves to get the job done. This translates into a place where you can be authentically you; are empowered to innovate, build solutions, and execute; feel cared for and supported in growth; and are a critical part of changing the lives of patients around the world through transformative cancer treatment.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Learn more about our commitments on our website.