Do you have the skillset to drive and implement enterprise-wide projects in ECCO? Are you motivated by creating success in teams and ensuring progress by influencing and inspire others?
Come join ECCO and help us create the footprints of tomorrow as you become part of our ambitious Transformation & Execution team. Here, you will be given a central role in driving forward our major projects across the ECCO business on a global scale and a unique opportunity to establish touchpoints in all corners of the organization.
You will step into a diverse and ambitious team of project leads, transformation leads and agile coaches across the globe, as part of our newly established Transformation & Execution team in ECCO. We are organized as a Group function, meaning, we have an obligation to ensure timely involvement of all relevant colleagues in ECCO once a major project is being initiated and implemented. In our team we value diversity, collaboration and personal development, and we naturally embrace change, so you are encouraged to impact how we do things from day one.
You will be working across teams, business units, borders and time zones as you scope and facilitate the process from project request to successful implementation of various value adding initiatives for ECCO. Your aim is to secure high quality, strong stakeholder engagement and timely delivery of projects with our strategic goals with digitalisation and consumer focus in mind.
As our new Senior Project Lead, you will:
- Lead projects through structured tool discipline (i.a., project charter, schedule, risk management), strong facilitation, communication and necessary escalation, and finally concise management reporting.
- Manage stakeholders by creating stakeholder maps, stakeholder segmentation and safeguard allocation of critical resources, while building and facilitating efficient project teams.
- Refine our toolbox through project excellence. You will join your teammates in developing “good practices” across the entire portfolio, while using stakeholder inputs for improvements. Furthermore you will actively participate in peer review groups and provide sparring, coaching and support to your peers when needed.
You can expect to travel 10-20 days a year globally, depending on project needs and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
We imagine that you are characterized by a strong combination of structure and extroversion, which fosters a sense of trust and security among your stakeholders. Decision-making and idea generation are some of your natural qualities, and you are considered a strong motivator, a good listener and you enjoy both personal wins and success achieved by others.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, e.g. in business or communications.
- Possess min. 5 years of solid project experience from other organizations, preferably large-scale.
- Are a skilled communicator with strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to navigate and communicate on all levels in a company.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.