Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about Solution Architecture?
Do you want to play a key role in the design of business and IT solutions in the world leader of biological solutions by ensuring that the solutions we develop use and reuse best-practice integrations?
As solution architect you will become part of a team of architects, all working to develop our enterprise architecture, and driving on specific solutions. We both define methodologies, and live by them, in our efforts to solve business needs in the best way possible.
The position will offer you close collaboration with many stakeholders across the organisation, and the globe.
You will lead the way we define our solutions, the way we use and reuse our technology platforms and the way we implement with great agility.
Strategically, you will be one of the main drivers in defining how solutions are designed, documented, and governed and tactically you will be the first to follow the methodologies you helped develop.
You will be a key player in ensuring that there is an IT foundation supporting the three pillars of Novozymes strategy; Evolve the core business, Expand into high-growth areas and Explore new opportunities.
You will join the Architecture Team, which consists of highly skilled architecture professionals, each with a specialty, but all with a focus on making sure that Novozymes continues its journey in “Unlocking Growth – powered by biotech”.
The culture is one of open and honest feedback, and we work with agile principles in planning and prioritizing deliverables.
In this role, you’ll make an impact by:
- Developing and using solution architecture methods
- Designing and documenting IT solutions in Novozymes
- Ensuring that best practice patterns and reuse of existing technologies create the best possible IT landscape
- Working alongside Enterprise Architects to define and govern solution architecture methods and principles
- Working closely with business stakeholders to map processes, capabilities and needs, to ensure correct priorities
- Understanding and documenting user stories, non-functional requirements and technical solutions
To succeed you must hold:
- At least 5 years experience working as a solution architect in a complex IT landscape (preferably biotech, pharma or other research and manufacturing business)
- Proven experience with many technologies, including SAP, MS, AWS and many more acronyms.
- Experience with agile methods and events/ceremonies
- Experience with GxP compliance is a plus
Your personal skills/soft skills
- You understand that solution design is a function of risk appetite
- You can navigate a large organisation, and learn and understand the different business units rapidly, as the need arises
- You have excellent modelling and solution skills
- You can communicate equally well with technical architects and business stakeholders
- You are equally at home in your ability to work in a team and on your own.
- As a person, you are able to work across global cultural differences
- You are passionate about personal development and take responsibility for it
- You speak and write English to full professional proficiency