Is data visualization and numbers your second language? Are you structured and analytical? Do you have a passion for gaming? Then now is your chance to be a part of The Future of Gaming.
As a member of the Sales Planning & Analytics team, you will enable and support Nordisk Interactive to make data-based decisions founded in data analysis and visualized data models. Together with the Sony PlayStation Global analyst community, you will produce actionable business insights to the local team. You will be challenged to create and maintain planning and forecast models, incorporating business intelligence, and forecast information gathered from Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, business analysts and external sources (i.e.: GSD, Statista, or other syndicated consumer data). Driving the PlayStation sales forecasting and budgeting processes is key for your Sales Planning & Analytics team, and you will contribute with both analytics and development of relevant BI models in both excel and our BI tool Qlik Sense.
You will be part of a dynamic, engaged, and talented team spread across the four Nordic countries and the Baltics. Your primary focus will be on development of BI solutions that supports our self-service mindset. Furthermore, in collaboration with your teammates you will support Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing with a variety of insights, based on historical patterns, consumer buying behaviour and segmentation. The physical office is located at Nordisk Film in Valby however, we provide flexibility – even more so during Covid.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Optimize data retrieving
- Create and maintain user friendly excel models, dashboards, charts and KPI analyses incl. development in and maintenance of BI tools
- Analyze data to provide insights for business decisions
- Use appropriate analytical tools and models incl. master our data warehouse
- Analysis and content production for budget and quarterly reviews with Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing departments
- Coordinate with Sony PlayStation Sales Planning & Analytics department and active participation in the Analyst Forum
- Spot reporting for internal and external use
- Support on weekly and monthly partner reporting for internal and external use
- Be the “go to” persons around data analytics and business insight
Required Experience & Competences
This position requires strong analytical, technical understanding, decision making and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process. Good facilitation skills are a necessity. You have a background in Business or Data Analytics and have the technical skills and curiosity to develop new models and dashboards.
Regardless, we do expect the ideal candidate to have the below qualifications:
- Technical mindset with developing skills in BI tools (e.g., PowerBI/Tableau or preferably QlikSense)
- Structured border-lining the extreme
- Timely planning under tight deadlines
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- Smart stakeholder management skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and advanced user of the rest of the O365
- You are curious and have a positive and collaborative mindset
- Team player who also can work independently
- You grasp the big picture whilst managing the details
- Fluent in both verbal and written English, and most likely proficient with one or more of the Scandinavian languages
You have relevant academic credentials on bachelor or master level in e.g., Business, IT or Engineering and a few years of experience from a similar role.