Are you a top motivated, hands-on go-doer, ready for new challenges and responsibilities in e-commerce? Would you like to work in a successful, high growth company, providing high tech audio solutions to leading audio companies all over the world? Does it excite you to find our products on stage at live concerts, venues or recording studios globally, being used by some of the world’s most talented artists?
We are looking for an experienced E-commerce manager to help us drive the digital transformation at ICEpower. Since this is a recent initiative, you will have an exciting opportunity to set the direction, making key decisions and shaping the future online presence of ICEpower.
If this sounds exciting to you, then you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
As the e-commerce manager at ICEpower you will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing. You will be spearheading the digital sales and marketing efforts at ICEpower towards our B2B customers. In this role, you will be working closely together with both the ICEpower sales team as well as external partners for web development and marketing. Our site today is built in WordPress and WooCommerce, so you will be working with these systems daily.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Developing and implementing our digital sales & marketing strategy
• Driving the commercial development of our website and B2B web shop and managing it daily
• Owning the online customer journey and purchasing experience
• Optimizing conversion rates based on reports and analysis
• Developing and implementing SEO and PPC strategy and marketing plans in collaboration with external partners
• Monitoring web analytics and internal data sources
• Run and manage Social Media marketing
• Working with external partners for web development and marketing
• Project management of projects within marketing
• Planning and executing product launches in collaboration with our sales team
• Responsible for creating and meeting marketing budgets
• Travelling is expected
- Relevant educational background, e.g., eCommerce at CBH Business, eCommerce and webdesign or other education relevant for eCommerce and digital marketing
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in eCommerce and digital marketing
- Experience with WordPress and/or WooCommerce
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- You are proactive
- You are structured
- You are ambitious
- You are a problem solver and a doer
- Experience in digital commercial sales and eCommerce processes and driving sales growth
- Experience in performance tracking, e.g., Google Analytics, and strategy for digital sales & eCommerce
- Experience with managing digital sales on web shops, Amazon and similar is plus
- Experience with eCommerce data management and development of web shops
- Experience with project management is a plus
Your educational background is not that important to us. What is important to us is that you have a structured mindset and a good understanding of digital sales, eCommerce processes and systems/digital infrastructure. Furthermore, it is important to us that you have some years of experience working with growing digital sales on web shops from ecommerce/digital marketing or similar in a global setting. Furthermore, we value some knowledge or experience in digital sales performance tracking, catalogue management, integration between web shops and modern ways to drive sales in online shops.
Sound Made Powerful
ICEpower develops and delivers superior sound solutions for the professional audio industry and end users all over the world. We work with some of the world’s most prestigious brands within the audio and computer industry. We do so to elevate user experience and audio quality through solutions for consumer, professional, home automation, and mobile audio applications.
At ICEpower in Søborg, Denmark, you will join 80 dedicated colleagues.