Are you a top motivated, hands-on go-doer, ready for new challenges and responsibilities in Sales and Marketing? Would you like to work in a successful, high growth company, providing high tech audio solutions to the leading audio companies all over the world? Does it excite you to find your products on stage at live concerts, venues or recording studios globally, being used by some of the world’s most talented artists?
We are looking for a Sales Manager to service and grow our customer base in Europe. In this role you will get an opportunity to work with some of the most highly regarded companies in the exciting audio industry. You will join a team of +100 highly skilled colleagues in a high performance, fast growing tech company. We have a high professional level, but the work environment is quite informal. Our organizational structure is flat and we welcome new perspectives to our approaches.
If this sounds exciting to you, then you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
As the sales manager at ICEpower you will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing. You will be a key contributor to the sales of ICEpower products and technology within your region. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts as well as winning new accounts within your market segment. Further, you will gather market information and work on market intelligence to gain knowledge and input of your market. You will also participate in optimizing and implementing new processes in the sales department and carry out ad hoc assignments in relation to strategic projects. Another important part of your job will be to update the annual sales forecast on a monthly basis. You do so to ensure optimal production planning with minimal inventory while always having products available for customers. Your job will take you traveling to customers and exhibitions, primarily within Europe, but also internationally.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing and growing existing accounts and key accounts within your market segment.
- Developing your market segment by finding and establishing new accounts.
- Budget responsibility for ICEpowers sales within your market segment.
- Optimizing and implementing new processes in the sales department.
- Updating the annual sales forecast on a monthly basis. Knowing what we will sell and when is key to ensuring an optimal production planning with minimal inventory, while always having products available for customers when they need them.
- Ad hoc assignments in relation to strategic projects, market intelligence, etc
- Relevant educational background. This could e.g. be business engineering (eksportingeniør), Electronic or Mechanical Engineering or a relevant commercial education with a desire and capability of learning about electronics and audio technology.
- Have experience with or interest in working internationally.
- Outgoing personality. You comfortably and naturally contact and initiate dialog with new customers and you are good at building relationships.
- Have a high energy level and strong initiative, drive and self-discipline. You set pace and drive your accounts and your own organization by your own example and success.
- Are execution focused – You get things done and accomplish your goals.
- Work structured and independently.
- Are a quick learner – wanting to know everything and make decisions based on an understanding of technology, market and accounts.
- Are a strong communicator both orally and written and in both Danish and English.
- You see the possibility of travelling to customers, primarily within Europe, as an exciting opportunity.
Your educational background is not what matters the most to us. You don’t need to be an expert in audio, acoustics or electronics, but it is important that you are tech savvy, curious by nature and willing to learn about audio and electronics. You may be either a seasoned veteran in sales or a newly graduate. Salary and expectations in the role will depend on your experience level. We will provide training in both ICEpower products and technology as well as in our sales process.
Being part of ICEpower
- Aside from the cool job, being part of our company we offer a variety of employee benefits.
- Our office has to be experienced. Your every day work environment is something out of the ordinary, it mostly resembles a New York studio or loft with our very own stage, colors and different themes that reflect music and audio in every aspect.
- As mentioned our structure is flat, which means that all of ICEpower join eachother at our cosy friday bar and all departments enjoy to go out for events from biking to concerts year round. We even have people jamming at the stage towards the weekend now and then.
- We also offer pension, healthcare and just have started a vaccination programme once a year regarding flu and pneumonia. In the everyday benefits we count different coffees at our italian coffeemaker, fruit and a great cantina.
Sound Made Powerful
ICEpower develops and delivers superior sound solutions for the professional audio industry and end users all over the world. We work with some of the world’s most prestigious brands within the audio and computer industry. We do so to elevate user experience and audio quality through solutions for consumer, professional, home automation, and mobile audio applications.
At ICEpower in Søborg, Denmark, you will join +100 dedicated colleagues.