This is a highly visible position within the business and as such demands an individual capable of exceeding targets and consistently delivering excellent sales figures month on month.
You will be responsible to secure new business from the audience across Denmark from within the corporate environment with the KINTO mobility brand. Key responsibilities include engaging in direct sales to achieve the target objectives whilst managing the needs and expectations of your prospects offered by KINTO Denmark
Key responsibilities & tasks
- Identifying and proposing solutions to sell KINTO product portfolio
- Tailor solutions to ensure customer needs are met
- Utilize and market KINTO sales initiatives and campaigns to ensure that targets are exceeded
- Identify opportunities to re-engage previous KINTO customers
- Build relationships with all manufacturer contacts within your business environment
- Develop a business plan for your role responsibility and annual targets
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills – both in English and Danish
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and selling skills
- Full, clean driving license
- Strong strategic customer focus
- Experienced with working with major manufacturers, the way they operate, and support their product offering.
- Proven track record of successful business-to-business sales in a high-value service or sales environment
- Experience within business development for fleet management and/or fleet leasing company
- Presenting and negotiating at senior management/board level
- Production of formal response to tenders for fleet funding, salary sacrifice and/or fleet management.
Ideal Personal Attributes
- Ability to communicate effectively digitally or face to face (verbal and written)
- Natural self-starter with a consultative approach
- Work without direct supervision and on own initiative
- Comfortable negotiating across all internal and external levels including the Executive Team